Warehouse Worker/Delivery Driver
General Skills & Training
- Must have knowledge of the Volusia and Flagler County areas.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Must be able to assist technicians in performing their duties.
- Willing to perform a wide variety of physical activities.
- Must be courteous to all employees and customers.
- Responsible checking that items delivered and picked up conform to written and verbal orders.
- Must be willing to increase knowledge of company products and services through approved courses and self-improvement.
- Must complete all company required paperwork accurately and on a timely basis.
- Must safeguard company property, employees, vendors, and customers..
List of Physical Job Requirements
All Production, Warehouse, and Delivery Personnel
- The physical ability to stand and or walk frequently for extended periods.
- The physical ability to drive vehicles for up to 2 hours per day.
- The physical ability to climb on a ladder or scaffolding to heights in excess of 10’, balance, and work above the shoulder frequently.
- The physical ability to occasionally bend/stoop, kneel, crouch, and squat in order to operate and maintain the HVAC/Refrigeration systems and the physical plants.
- The physical ability to work in confined spaces for extended periods.
- The physical ability to work in hot environment for extended periods.
- The physical ability to use both hands for frequent grasping and occasional fine manipulation and fingering.
- The physical ability to frequently carry up to 50 pounds of weight distances of up to 600 feet.
- The physical ability to frequently lift up to 50 pounds of weight from the floor to above the shoulders. This weight will be constituted by the following items, but not limited to them: tools, toolboxes and tool bags, ladders, filters, motors, refrigeration tanks, and equipment.
- Weights in excess of 50 pounds may need to be lifted between the floor and waist on rare occasions and may consist of the following items but not limited to them: compressors, fan motors and heat pumps. On these occasions these items may need to be carried distances of up to 10 feet.
- The physical ability to occasionally push various items, such as equipment, filters, motors, tools, pumps up to 75 pounds distances of up to 5’.
- The physical ability to occasionally pull various items, such as compressors, tools and equipment up to 75 pounds distances of up to 35’.
- The physical ability to frequently operate different types of equipment including, but not limited to, cars, trucks and vans, forklifts, pallet jacks, small hand powered tools, etc.
- The physical ability to work at heights for extended periods of time.
- The physical ability to tolerate required personal protective equipment such as steel toed shoes, work gloves, safety glasses, ear protection, dust masks, safety belts and safety shoes on a continuous basis.
List of General Employment Requirements
- Must pass a criminal background check
- Ability to pass initial and random drug screening
- Motivated and willing to work with others
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Maintain a neat and clean appearance
All Employees Operating Company Vehicles or Equipment
- Valid Florida Driver License
- Exceptional Safety Record
- No DUI/DWI convictions that are less than 7 years old
- Must keep vehicle clean, presentable, and follow all recommended maintenance